sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Nick's 30 Day Photography Challenge 2010

I had some problems with my other blog so I made a new one.

This year I went by the theme of Abstracts, focusing on shapes, lines and colors.

Days one to three, just to warm up my camera.

Day 1:  I took it from a staircase, trying to use a bright background to try to make the metal tube and the yellow stairs more interesting

 
Day 2: Kind of snapshot-ish, sicne I didn't have very much time, but I think I found a good enough angle from this door to make it abstract

Day 3: Took it from a bus. I tried to clean a bit the dust in the floor, but there was too much so I left some of it there. Focused on the metal curve.

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great start and nice lines in the photos.
    Looking forward to more.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Of these three, I really like the first one best. The lines and shapes work very well for a good graphic result. Well done.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Well done for sorting out your blog so we can comment :-)

    I'm quite drawn to abstract shots so your theme interests me. I'm likeing the angles and lines you've used so far.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Day 1. The green wall and the diagonal tube make for interesting lines.

    Day 2. The diagoanals all work well, image is let down with the white amrks.

    Day3. Pity the floor was dirty, I think this image has the best potential for an abstract.

    ResponderEliminar